Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Clara & Todd

Not too long ago I had the pleasure of photographing Clara and Todd's wedding at La Palapa in Long Beach. Their beach front ceremony was officiated by Greg of You May Kiss the Bride. He is the same officiant that my husband and I used for our wedding, so it was a great being able to work with him. Clara looked gorgeous;

Clara and Todd hired the coolest magician. I watched him do these card tricks and I was absolutely amazed. I also worked with Jennifer Johnson from OC's Finest. She worked so hard to make every detail beautiful and memorable.

Congrats to both you and Todd!!




















2 comments:

CB said...

This is how I was "reading" your blog entry of our wedding: Oooh... I love that one and that one and that one... hahaha. :) Love all the teasers so far. Can't wait to see all of them! Our wedding day was such an amazing day. Thanks for everything!

- Clara and Todd

Jennifer Johnson said...

Beautiful Renee! Can't wait to see more! :)